The boys LOVE their Uncle Steve. If he is around, McKay won't even think about playing or even acknowledging anyone else! Once Logan gets warmed up, he jumps right in and wrestles with him too. Here they are by the construction sight for the Payson Temple. It has been fun to watch it being built. We have a perfect view from the deck!
Silly Logan- I have no clue why he wanted his pajama pants on his head, but he is sure cute with it!
Payson Temple coming along
I dressed the boys in matching monster outfits and realized how much alike they look! Maybe it was the same outfit and same haircut, but from the back I had a hard time figuring out who was who!
A rare sweet hug moment that I actually caught on camera! Most of the time they are attacking each other not hugging each other.
Who knew laundry baskets were so much fun? They are the boys' favorites!
Isn't he sweet?
1 comment:
Love the hug! I need to work on catching one of those on camera!
Post a Comment