Oh What do you do in the Summertime?
Well we mostly just play! Here are some of my favorite summer moments.
McKay getting buried in the sandbox
Logan looking like a true little boy in his overalls
Making a river and a mud pit in the sandbox
Logan is CONSTANTLY on the four-wheeler...he is a little obsessed!
McKay loves bugs! Well he loves to exterminate bugs- ants are his personal favorite but he takes quite pleasure in pulling Daddy LongLegs legs off too.
Matt spends every spare moment working in the yard or garden
Out on the 4-wheeler
Playing at the park
Cheese
Grandpa Bill taking care of Logan
Don't smile McKay! Playing at the park with Gma Margaret
Both boys got up and danced and sang on the White Stage at the Park
Logan doing what Logan does best- vroom-vroom!
I think Logan has a crush on this little fairy. Everytime we go to Margaret's, he goes and sits by her on this rock and just smiles at her. It is really sweet!
Wrestling together
Can you believe it? They both looked and smiled at the same time!! I am going to frame it!
While I was making lunch McKay was looking at his books. Logan climbed in next to him and McKay started "reading" to Logan. They both sat there and read for the longest time! It was so cute!
We went camping for the weekend up Nephi Canyon. In between chasing the boys and taking care of everything I didn't take a single picture but Matt took a couple- here's McKay's blue Gatorade mustache.
Anna and Kate chilling at our campsite
Logan playing the piano- he loves music and actually has a good beat.
McKay tried to join him but Logan pushed him off a second later- McKay was ruining his song I think.
Being silly together- although they are constantly at each other for taking each other's toy they are actually starting to play together pretty well. It is fun to see. I hope they are best friends.
Say cheese!
and there's my wild crazy man!
Happy Summer time! Hope you are enjoying yours as much as we are!
1 comment:
You guys are having a great summer!! Looks like fun! Love the sandbox fun.
Post a Comment