Saturday, February 8, 2014

Car Wash Adventure

So I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew it would be a hit- a carwash for their toys.  After all our colds this past month, our toys could use a good cleaning so I set up a car wash for the boys this afternoon.  We had a blast!  I took a ton of pictures and they were having fun posing and being goofy for them all - so enjoy!
Washing cars in bubbles

then we laid them out to dry
 
Logan was very intent on washing them, covering them completely with bubbles

He kept saying, "car car, vroom-vroom, BUBBLE!"  Over and over again- it was so cute!

he got splashed!

Look at those muscles!

Cheeser McKay

Washing!

Cheeser Logan

Oh- and don't forget to brush their teeth too!
 
We had a fun afternoon- now McKay wants to know when we can wash all his super heroes!  I love these two wild boys!

No comments: