Friday, February 7, 2014

Chocolate Houses

 This photo deserves it's very own post- McKay's whole life Uncle Ray has tried to get McKay to like him but those of you who know McKay, well he is very shy and doesn't open up to many people- especially men...  Well, we were making our annual chocolate houses at my Grandma Rowley's the day after Thanksgiving and Uncle Ray came and sat by McKay.  I told McKay his house was about done and I started working on my own house.  Uncle Ray slides a few candies to McKay and McKay puts them on his house.  Then he slides McKay a few more candies, and the next thing I know they are both smiling and working on McKay's house together!  The front side of the house is so covered in candy you can't even see the house, but hey, Uncle Ray and McKay are friends!!  It only took 4 1/2 years, but it happened!

Logan and Daddy showing off their houses

1 comment:

Elise said...

That is so cute!! Love it!