Friday, February 7, 2014

Grotto

We decided to take a quick hike up to the grotto one Saturday afternoon in October.  The leaves were gorgeous and we had really good weather, but I was sick.  The boys could have spent all day but they were good sports and we headed home early so I could go to bed!  But it was a fun, short adventure!
My mountain man- this kid was born to be outdoors!  (Winters are really long and hard!)

Throwing rocks in the water- I know I have a million pics of the boys throwing rocks in the water but that is what they love to do!

Matt and Logan

My boys- a good looking group if I say so myself!

We found snake grass and taught McKay how to pull them apart and put it back together- he thought that was the coolest thing ever!

We are so blessed to be surrounded by beautiful mountains all around us!  I have a love-hate relationship with fall- I love it but then it means winter is coming...winter is too long and too cold for me!

No comments: