We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Aunt Susan's this year with the Harding Family. It was a lot of fun! We ate lots of yummy food and then each family was in charge of a game.
We put together life-size Angry Birds. I was inside with the boys while they played, but I hear it was a hit! Micah has an amazing Lego collection that McKay and Logan wouldn't part with so I spent a lot of the time there!
Matt and McKay playing some sort of musical percussion instrument! Very focused too!
The annual Jun-Ken-Po contest. Uncle "Teve" helped McKay
I think the biggest reason we keep playing this game is because Grandma is hilarious to watch! She just can't get her little fingers to cooperate and she is always several second late, but she doesn't even realize it! She automatically qualifies to the semifinal just so we can all watch her play more!
Logan was exhausted by this point of the night so he cuddled up to Matt and helped Matt play-
and he must have been good luck because they were the grand champions!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment