Friday, February 7, 2014

Christmas Excitement

I love Christmas time!!!  The music, the lights, the decorations, all the parties, the yummy food, the excitement in the air...Love it all!!
 
Matt put up our train around our tree and Logan brought his chair over and watched the train go round and round for basically half the day.  He would hold the remote and was enthralled when he would push the button and the train would stop or go backward.  I love his excitement at all the little things!  Of course he had to have his train clothes on too!

Posing at the mall by the "nut-nuts"- McKay has a fascination with nutcrackers.

McKay singing with the Primary at the ward Christmas party.  He knew all the words and sang right along- made me so proud.  He was scared to death to go up there, but he did it (with the threat that Santa was coming after the Christmas program...)

Santa came!  McKay told him he wanted Ninjago Legos.

Logan didn't care to see Santa, he just reached in Santa's bag, got himself an apple and candy cane and walked away.  I guess he didn't see the need to sit on a strange man's lap- Logan just came for the food!

Olson Christmas Party

McKay got Ninjago Lego stickers- I think he liked them :-)

No comments: