Friday, February 7, 2014

Random November

Here are our random November happenings!
 
I love when these two get along and play together!  They are best friends and best enemies at the same time so I love when I find them secretly getting along and playing together!  It makes it all worth it.

My boys fall asleep in the craziest positions!  McKay went through this phase where he would put all his pillows around him like a fort and cuddle up in a ball...now he is on a kick where he likes to sleep on the ground...who knows what is next!

After Halloween I hit the costume clearance racks and stocked up on some costume dress-ups for the boys.  They've loved them!  Logan makes an awesome Darth Vader- he'll sing the song (dun, dun, dun, dun-da-dun, dun-da-dun...) and even do the breathing!  It is hilarious!

McKay the ninja costume!  Watch out- you never know who will attack next!

No comments: