Matt's parents took the family to Disneyland in September. I took about 400 pictures so here are just a handful of my favorites...
Day 1:
We drove down on a Saturday and spend Saturday night and Sunday with my Aunt Marci and Uncle David who live about 1 hour from Disneyland. They hung out with them, went to church, and had a picnic dinner on the beach. It was the first time the boys had seen the ocean. Logan stared and just pointed and McKay was so excited he just giggled- it was cute. I kept trying to show McKay neat shells I found but he would just take them and throw them in the water...Throwing rocks in the water is just his thing! Anyways, we had a blast with my aunt and uncle and were glad we were able to spend a little time with them on our trip.
7 months ago
1 comment:
Beautiful beach and sunset picture!! Ahh, someday we'll make it to the beach! I don't think my kids know what it is!
Post a Comment