Every Fall the Rowleys have our annual Rowley Retreat (most people would call it a reunion but my Grandma doesn't like reunions so we have a retreat). Matt had just taken off work for Disneyland and couldn't take more time off so I took the boys. We stayed at a beautiful lodge up in Altamount (translation= middle of nowhere). It was fun to see everyone and spend the weekend. McKay was a stinker and onery the whole weekend and I was getting so frustrated with him and then the last night he came down with a fever and got pretty sick. So then I felt bad I had been so frustrated with him because he probably just didn't feel good...oh well.
Enjoying the ice cream eating contest
We had ourselves a real pioneer handcart trek. We trooped through it all...until it downpoured, then I jumped into the car with the boys! I am a fair-weather pioneer!
Logan jumping in the puddle
This is what I looked like most of the trip. Logan happy sitting on my lap, McKay crying sitting on my lap...think of the blackmail I can put him through some day...
No comments:
Post a Comment