Tuesday, March 26, 2013

January

Well January is a little blah so we tried to add some excitement to it...here are the hightlights:
 
Just another day at home with the boys...yes I am under there somewhere- Logan is OBSESSED with my hair

Handsome guy all ready for church- he is even getting the hang of nursery a little

My big sunbeam- pretty good lookin if I say so myself.  He tells me he is handsome like Daddy when he wears a tie- what a cutie

Logan and me

Random snow picture...Matt pulling McKay around in the sled.  Logan and I are fair weather friends.  We go out for a minute and then come back in where it is warm!
 
I take out the camera and Logan lights up- CHEESE!

Green goey-goo- a Pinterest creation that entertained us many a afternoons in these past winter months- I highly reccomend it!

No comments: