Sunday, March 10, 2013

September 2012

I know I am way behind and I have been contemplating just starting with now and not even trying to do the past 6 months, but then I felt guilty...so here is the quick summary of the past months at our house.  Starting with September:
McKay loves playing games he makes up (I think he gets that from his Daddy).  He is so imaginative and sets up his little games and then instructs you how to play them- and you better play them the right way or else he gets after you!

I ran the Onion Days 10K on Labor Day and did really well.  I placed 2nd in my age group and even got a little medal to prove it!

 We love Onion Days with the Wrights.  The band concert, parade, picnic lunch, carnival, and all the festivities always make for a fun weekend with all the family.  Here the kids are enjoying the carnival with Matt.  Matt and McKay spent the afternoon going on rides and having a blast, while Logan and I made an appearance and then headed back for a nap...he's my kind of kid!

Logan LOVES the vaccuum.  I get it out and he laughs, follows me around, and even sits on it and tries to ride it like a horse!  McKay on the other hand is scared to death of the vaccum- he cries, runs and hides, and throws a fit the whole time I vaccum.  These boys couldn't be anymore opposites!

Just enjoying my boys!  McKay set up all the stuffed animals and made me a bed to sit on- how sweet!
Silly boy! 
 
My fruit monster!  Logan LOVES fruit- any kind.  We go outside and he heads straight to the garden and crawls through the strawberries biting right off the plant- no point in picking them.  Then he waddles over to the raspberries and has a few bites, then he meanders through the orchards and takes a bite of an apple- yes, still attached to the tree.  He would be a great homeless child!  This time I managed to get him to come in, sit in his chair, and eat his apple.  What a true farm boy- he must be a Rowley!

Happy Logan

1 comment:

Elise said...

I love how Logan eats fruit-right off the tree or plant! That is so cute!!! What a fun summer you will have with a big garden and orchard!