For Valentines I gave the boys Super Mario Wii. Now I am not the biggest video games fan but I thought it would be something fun to help pass the time during the winter. I don't think I could ever imagine what a hit this became! McKay and Matt fell in love at first sight...and then they played it for a week straight- Uncle Steve has been a good sport when he comes and visits to play too. Now the entertaining thing is McKay doesn't actually hold a controller and play- instead he holds a toy or a play remote and instructs, screams, acts out, and has bodily shakes as he tells Matt or Steve what to do. (I am not allowed to play- I die to fast and then they all have to start over...they get too frustrated with me.) Well the game did it's job- it entertained the boys (a little too well) for two months straight. Luckily they are starting to get sick of it and ready to move on to playing outside...but wow- it was a hit!
8 months ago
1 comment:
Too cute! I love how McKay is so in to it!
Post a Comment