Thursday, March 14, 2013

Disneyland...part 3

I know you are all sick of Disneyland by now, but I need to document it so go ahead and skip if you want!  So this is California Adventures Day.  We kind of had jet-lag today and were slow going to start.  McKay was having a hard time because the rides were "scary"- which I have to give him credit that a Bug's Life was scary...  But all in all we did have a fun day!
I met Mulan!

Cars Land- Logan was in heaven!

Mater!!
 
When you stand in line half the day...we had some fun!

And now McKay's got the glasses

Lizzie and McKay - Buzz Lightyear in the background

Logan was too enthralled with the tractor to look at the camera

McQueen- notice how Logan is holding on to the car- haha!

The boys and tractor tipping!

The family

Everyone and Goofy

No comments: