We had fun with our big garden this year but it was sure nice in the fall to pull it all up and be done with it! It was a lot of work! We did manage to grow a pretty good crop of pumpkins though--
McKay and our scarecrow- the scarecrow did have a name but for the life of me I can't remember it!
Our giant pumpkins and my miracle picture- both boys our looking in the general direction of the camera and smiling and sitting still!!!
McKay and his giant pumpkin- he sang to this pumpkin all summer long and his singing must've paid off- it is one big monster!
Logan and his pumpkin- he didn't sing to it and it started off kind of small but it hit some kind of growth spurt and almost past up McKay's pumpkin...kind of like in real life too! Logan is a little eater that one day may just pass up his brother too!
Most of the time I am behind the camera so I don't have very many pictures of me so I had to put this one up to show I do exist!
1 comment:
Love the scarecrow!! What a fun idea with the pumpkin head!! It's like that story the old lady who isn't scared of anything. awesome!
Post a Comment